Thursday 28 November 2013

Project Using Type Tools: Getting Started.



A first effort here.  I have used Photoshop Elements 7 for this as I do not have the full PS as I use Lightroom for my photography and only do a little in PS.  So, I am hoping to be able to do this in Elements.  I have opened a new file and made it A5 as requested and put in the word Title as a heading with no problem.  Opening a text box was again no problem, nor selecting font and size etc.  When it came to typing, however it seemed to run the lines in together unless I pressed the return key to manually double space.  I cannot yet find another way of doing it. I have found the layers palette and worked out to select the text by double clicking the icon for the layer.  I have experimented with changing the text alignment.  All seems good.

No comments:

Post a Comment