Wednesday 27 November 2013

November Assessment for Level 2 Landscape.

This morning I received my mark for my last module, Level 2 Landscape.  I am consistent if nothing else; another mark in the 50s, this time 56.  Again tantalisingly close to that elusive 60.  If anyone reading this has any clues how to push that mark into the 60s I would love to know.  I will wait until I get the breakdown of the result and look at where my weak areas are and then work on them  As I consistently received very pleasing comments from my landscape tutor on each of my assignments I can only assume that the actual photography is at least OK.  I have a feeling that my weakness may be my reading and research and linking it to my own work and my learning and also being more reflective and critical of my work and learning.  It's easy to identify the weak areas but less easy to know how to tackle them.  Any advice appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment