Wednesday 12 November 2014

Assignment 5: Covering an Event, The Tour de France in Yorkshire. Shooting and Processing.

Before setting out to photograph the Tour de France I ensured that all the preparatory work had been completed as described previously.  I made sure that camera batteries were fully charged and that I had spares and that I had plenty of memory cards with me.  The cameras were in good working order and lenses and sensors were clean and I made sure that I had the correct range of lenses with me.  I also ensured that food and drink had been prepared for a long two days and suitable clothes and waterproofs were to hand as well as chairs and blankets.
Once the event had been photographed I downloaded and backed up the raw files (at the end of each day).  They were then roughly edited down to the long list shown below.  These images were processed, key worded, titled, captioned and copyrighted and exported as low res JPEGS for screen.  High Res files will be used for printing.

The long list of images are shown below:-

To view large please click on an image.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment