Sunday 2 November 2014

Assignment 4: The Critical Review. Response to Tutor's Coments.

The report from my tutor was again thorough and encouraging.  As, expected there were areas to work on and some very specific suggestions for improvement.  It was felt that research and referencing were fine but I had made the classic blunder of not putting my references in alphabetical order; easy to remedy.  It was felt that I needed to provide a little more depth in some areas which had been outlined.  It was also suggested that structurally there was some repetition, and for my final draft I should step back a little and think clearly about my key argument which should be presented succinctly in the introduction and developed in the main body of the essay and then brought together for the conclusion.  It was felt that it is worth revising to match the standards of my practical work and it was not far off.

So encouraging and not a major rewrite.

No comments:

Post a Comment